|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 6/02/2010 01:38:00 AMpinacolada
Currently in lurve with some Lifehouse songs :D such as Whatever It Takes, Better Luck Next Time, Smoke and Mirrors. Owl city is has a very upbeat and playful mechanical style to it. Some of the songs can be pretty random like one song that is all about his teeth and his dentist lol. Ella Goulding has a very unique soothing childlike innocent style . First heard her song starryeyed which really does give off that feeling. However Gun's and Roses her second song on the charts is pretty good too :D You peeps should give her a try. Yesterday after going to the doc's, I went to uni and couldn't find my wallet. First thoughts indicated to the clinic, however after several calls it wasn't to be found. Then spent the whole day in uni moneyless. Later on, had instant cup noodles from a friend, and luckily a ride back home :) If not I would be so screwed, no monies to get back home. Then when I got back, I got an email from the student enquiries. Seems someone handed it in and well my student card was in it. So I guess that's how they got a hold of my student email. I would like to thank that kind stranger whoever you are. Collected the wallet today and it had all the monies in it XD Last day for 360 tutorial and lecture. Tomorrow is the last day for accg 250 tutorial and lecture... the last day of all official classes for me. VEryyyyy veryyy worried about this STUPID subject. sighs. Need to start studying soon. Too much procrastination going on. Only have 2 more weeks left.. oh noesss Dx So remember about going to cabra last saturday? It was a disaster to get there... no joke man.. Took me 2 and a half hours just to get there!! The trip is supposed to last 1 hour.... I missed one train... how? The moment I step out of the train the opposite platform train is already starting to leave. Stations I stopped and exchanged. eastwood > strathfield > birong > regents park> lidcombe > cabramatta I had to wait a half an hour at regents park... an isolated station... with barely 10 ppl. so to say... i don't think I'll be going to cabra anytime soon. Then later on we went to Recess. It was ok ok la. We danced as usual the song selection in the beginning was crappy. It started getting better around 12 - 1.. which was the time we were leaving. Still the lack knowing people haunts me. Haih. At least there was rachie and KG. :D Smirnoffs wasn't bad. It's like a mix of vodka. Next time I'm sticking to smirnoffs XD back to top? |