|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 12/29/2009 10:25:00 PMramble
I don't understand that kind of thinkingAlthough there was a little justification it was definitely not enough to excuse that kind of attitude. That kind of thinking and reaction is way to hardcore. That's why I don't associate myself with those kind of ppl. Don't worry.. both sides should be in equal dislike. I guess it's also the "tak apa attitude malaysians inherit" However making a big deal out of a small issue is really stupid! I guess people around here aren't as understanding. The world is becoming cruel day by day. I wouldn't be friends with difficult people that's for sure. To a lighter note. Bought 2 pairs of jeans yesterday... Well intended to get shoes/shorts though lol. In the end none of them were sought. Watched Avatar in 3D. The effects were pretty good. Storyline and plot was abit normal but i would rate it as abit higher than average and satisfiable. sighs holiday is over. back to work. back to top? |