|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 1/27/2010 10:18:00 PMThings
It's been a while.A while since fingers continue to run through the keyboard. Uninspired and with time to waste, I open the blog to post. Eyes suddenly open, avert to the hung clock out of curiosity. It's only 8, back to sleep I go. I start dreaming. In a education facility that looks similar to a hospital, I venture in. Walking with a friend to the elevator, up we go, the doors open to place that looks like a office with translucent glass. Back I go into the elevator this time coming down. Somehow I go into conversation with someone, and she called me a bitch. . When it reaches the ground floor, I hear several shots hit the doors. Faint thumps leave visible imprints on the door. A guy in the elevator moans, "Not again". We all go down to the floor. Still in shock, in the middle of the elevator I see the doors open to reveal a few people in masks still fiering at the elevator. This time, there was no door to shield me. 3-4 times bullets hit my knee, it felt like mosquito bites, only my mind reacted far greater. Frustrated at being the target I move my knee, this time it hits the girl beside me. Then I wake up, a rude awakening from a relative, recovering from the adrenalin rush, I check the time. It is now 9am. It is Australia Day. *off story telling mode* It's a public holiday that celebrates it's own existance. On this day, there will be many awards presented to the australian citizens for their respective categories. Many people ventured to the harbour bridge and cirqular quay , where several stages, performers, stalls where on. The harbour bridge had a view that included air performances by jets, ships and a helicopter carrying the national flag. The weather was pretty ok, it got heated in the afternoon. Ventured the rocks market. Ate in my beloved beef ribs in pancake on the rocks. Then back home we go. Watch invictus on telly surrounded by homely comforts. Then that's the end of the day. Got back from hobart on saturday, went to work on monday. Australia day on tuesday. Bum around on weds, got injection by doc. Now got nothing to do. Might go drama/movie marathon-ing. back to top? |