|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 12/17/2009 10:26:00 PMstuck
work is freaking tedious. feet are sore from standing all day.(heels esp) body is aching and stiff. a few cuts and burns. long hours. has alot of rules and requires alot of inhouse knowledge. it's quite taxing on me. maybe it's because I haven't had a day off! won't know how much is the pay rate till I get my paycheck next week. urgh. from what I hear its not that much. someone just reminded that the results will be out tonight... it keeps slipping from my mind... would be better if I didn't remember. doing all this shiz makes me not wanna do anything anymore.. it's like losing the appetite to do anything whatsoever............. tomorrow;s staff christmas dinner.. what a snore. when am I gonna have fun? p.s my gran's hooked on "The Little Nyoya" back to top? |