|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 3/18/2010 12:31:00 AMStandstill
Uni is starting to unload its major assignments. One everyweek, and these assignments aren't the kind that can be done in a few hours. Currently listening to Two is better than one- Boys like girls. Been listening to it for half and hour... weird. To be honest, the first time I heard this song I wasn't impressed. Then today all of a sudden I felt like listening to this song. The meaning is more important. Love? ai zai na li this chinese phrase pops up suddenly. Seeing all the love birds, I can but chuckle at a corner like an old lady. As if love and all is all in the past, and now I'm but an emotionless shell. I guess as time passes, it gets harder to feel. Even songs don't thrill me as it used to. The duration of interest in things reduced. Assignments, still procrastinating, I guess that's a trait that I have yet to change. Yet everyone so easily succumbs to laziness. What is it like to live in someone else's shoes? what is happyness? what is completeness? So the lack of updates, might hint on a lack of any interests/excitement bla bla bla. even drama's start to bore me so. How come I've lost the will to speak? the will to express anything? no idea? like whats there to talk about? I don't know what I want. not creating memories. I've got nothing to say. I think I'll stop blogging for a while.
back to top?
I wonder if I'll ever be the same again. |