|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 2/25/2010 01:27:00 AMblahh
Yoh long time no seeIt's been a while? I dunno it felt like a while. This week uni reopened again. First day theres tuts and pracs to attend. Looks like a full on head start :( Been busy doing things that I can't remember. Some sleepovers :D friends and blah blah blah Been hooked on this chocolate biscuit it was shown in the Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge jdrama :P They taste quite delish :) Snacks can get so addictive ... urgh What else can I try? anything good to recommend? suddenly lost the urge to blog.. tata ;p |