|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 12/28/2009 03:18:00 AMboxing day~
Boxing day over here after xmas is the shopping period! Theres a sale that goes on for 15 days :D They say the sales are up to 50% or so.. but from what I see they are still pretty pricey. Many people come down to the city in the masses to get something. It was the most crowded I've seen the city in. I mean there was a time I've seen a part of the city crowded like shit.. Mardigra Day however that was nothing compared to boxing day. We had to queue just to go up escalators in the department store. However I didn't buy anything from the departmental store... bought some tops and a pair of shorts at cheap shops :P urghhh theres more stuff bought but not from me.. about 3 dresses... which I have no occasion to wear for lol. also need to get a pair of sandals/heels/wedges to go along with the dresses =.= grawrrrr I should go sleep.. messing up my sleeping time again.. shitz. back to top? |