|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 6/26/2010 06:11:00 AMJaded
Lately I've been sleeping at unappealing times throughout the day. I guess the exam period really screwed up my brain. The day I finished I just got back and slept. Now after 3 days I have yet to adjust my circadian rhythm aka body clock. sleeping throughout the day and awake in the night. It's like the body doesn't want to operate in the day anymore. jaded adj. 1. Worn out; wearied 2. Dulled by surfeit; sated 3. Cynically or pretentiously callous. Is that what I'm becomming? I don't like this direction I'm heading to. So what have I been occupying myself with? Loads of random stuff. Most of the time not in the mood to do anything. However through the night I end up watching some random series just for the sake of it. A movie that I remember watching in my childhood would be the karate kid :D Went through the whole trilogy. It was interesting to watch how simple things were before. It still was entertaining to watch, however I notice things I would never had noticed before. Even movies I watched several years ago, somehow there is new perspective. Unsure if it can be a good or bad thing, as it could prohibit the pure enjoyment of watching a movie without too much contemplation. Movie list I'm interested in watching. Karate Kid Shrek Forever After Toy Story 3 Iron man 2 Prince of Persia The maybe list Animal Kingdom (aust movie that won the cannes award) Get him to the greek Coming in the future Narnia Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cat's and Dogs Winter's here, its been cold and not cold at times. I think I'm adjusting to the weather here? I remember my first winter, I was freezing my ass off. Cold feet all the time. Now I'm just normal LOL.. also prolly because of the rise of fat in one's body. :( back to top? |