|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 6/15/2010 06:19:00 AMExam period commence
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ACCG250 - Wednesday 16 June 09:20 3 hrs ISYS360 - Monday 21 June 13:50 3 hrs BUS 301 - Tuesday 22 June 09:20 3 hrs ISYS302 - Tuesday 22 June 13:50 3 hrs Exam schedule.. red alert code 1 It's already Tuesday! I need to study rite!? What am I doing here. Procrastinated the whole week.... Just didnt have the energy or motivation to do anything. However starting to panic should kick in the adrenalin soon. It's almost 5am. OMG SHOULD STARRRDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking back at previous posts.. I haven't really blogged much this year. I've been watching a load of random stuff online lately. Medium is a series about a 30+ married woman with family that helps the district attorney solve cases/investigations with her psychic dreams. The 5th season ended not that long ago. The show has been on air for 5 years now. The plot can be very surprising at times. Sometimes they like to use retrospective aspects but they all come together at the end of each episode. The first episode showed her in bit of a different sense, even all her kids have grown up to a certain extent. I first came across this series on telly, at first I wasn't very interested in it. It looked kinda boring with a set revolving mainly around the home and bedroom where she had her dreams. However after time passed, and I saw it again it grew on me? Unsure it was that sense, either that or my tastes have changed. Maybe that maturity gene started kicking in. who knows. I can say that the series is an interesting watch, it won't get you addicted or anything though. Then somemore randoms like the simpsons, and of as late some korean and jap series. Tried Moon Lovers/Tsuki no Koibito starring Kimura Takuya, Lin Chi Ling, Keiko Kitagawa and more. These are the names that I can remember. I did hear of this series in the entertainment news because of it's newsworthy casts of big names in the japan acting industry. Lin Chi Ling who is some model from China who starred opposite Jay Chou in the movie The Treasure Hunter which I have yet to see. It's interesting to see how she performs in this series. The first few eps were somewhat out of curiosity however I'm starting to get abit bored at eps 5 the latest. But I'll keep on out of curiosity. Then there's this korean series called Personal Preference, The same guy that acted in BOF is acting here as some architecture, being misunderstood as a gay guy, he's allowed to stay under the house of the main girl chara. The main girl features remind me alot of the actress Kim Sun Ah who acted in My lovely Kim Sam Soon. It's entertaining to watch but still has yet to impress. After final's I'll have to go find something good to sink my teeth in. If you guys got any good recommendations please do enlighten me :) Ok i'll either go back to sleep or try to start study... GAH back to top? |