|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 11/29/2009 08:58:00 AMfreedom
First day of holiday! Managed to bullshit in yesterdays exam + its only 35% XD hmmm I overslept today. Slept till the point you can't sleep anymore. Woke up around 5.45am Nothing much to do, so watched some drama's not really hooked on any though.. hmmm Thinking of dyeing my hair a lighter color Just for the hols :D what about light ash brown? or something orangy? something like this? Going blond will be abit too extreme oh and also maybe change hairstyle kinda bored with the same look. Also maybe change the hairstyle? like bangs with curls at the side lol Don't think it would suit me much though~ sighs heres the hairstyle.. it looks so adorable on the model XD hmmm do you think I can pull it off? with my uber chubby face.. urgh Summer over here is pretty hot.. Its like a desert with hot dry air blowing into your face. A very unpleasant experience. Btw I'm at my highest weight ever SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... #)(*)(*$()*%_)(#_J_@+)#+_@)$ back to top? |