|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 5/26/2008 09:30:00 PMReminder..
![]() Just to remind self :: new things to try out this holiday graffity art (stenciling) and OMG I forgot the second one... SHIT . . . . . thinking................... . . . . ah and maybe aneroxia? ah yeah that was it.. 2 totally extremely outrageous things! Saw a program on TV abt graffity artist on the Melbourne streets Some are REALLY good!!! and well they take risks as it's illegal! XD I gotta upgrade my drawing first! and style~ You can see all the spunk in the style! About the anorexic thingy... I guess it was just a random tought. Maybe not anorexic maybe just healthy eating? :p Ever since coming here, I'm not as picky about food as I was before... Is this the process of growing up? When the assurance of support is not with you, You stride to change in different ways. GONNA BE VERY BUSY 3 DAYS!!! 2 Major assignments and a test all fall on Weds! die die die die chiaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................ p.s = gotta get a job for hols (>.<) p.s p.s = holiday plans? NONE :( back to top? |