|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 5/15/2008 03:38:00 PMFalling
![]() EDUCATION RETARDATION!!!! Been falling behind in uni work for everysubject... Had 2 tests this week... probably failed one.... OMG THIS IS GETTING REALLY BAD especially COMP 115, I can't do anything in that subject.... Finals is in a months time?! I'm gonna be skinned alive.... Everyweek HW HW HW HW, I mean it's not THAT much but still WHY EVERYWEEK! Also my parents are probably insane, they DON'T WANT ME TO GO BACK! want me to stay here and suffer! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...................... because they want me 2 get a job and buy my own airflight back. WARGH uni alr so sucky job leh? SURE mathafucking worse.... venting frustration at this poor blog Need to study my ass off If i can....................................................... Shall leave blog unantended for a while... i might even unplug my internet...... just joking it's not possible because all my work requires me to be online to submit or do.. stupid.......... blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla ![]() |