|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 @ 4/22/2008 05:29:00 PMThey come, they go...
Sorry for the long absense...."Takes a broom and sweeps the dust out" Was running out of things to blog aka inspiration. So to make up I'll post 2 or 3 posts. YEAH! Currently on a 2 week holiday!!! 1 week has passed.. Don't even want to think about going back to uni >.< On Thursday my friend Tea Pot and Orange came. They were here to visit and I attempted to tour them around the city. We went to Queen Victoria Building [QVB] which was connected to the train station. Took them to go makan good food... yummyyy~ There's a kinokuniya here that has tons of manga XD and a jap noodle store right opposite it in the shopping mall which we went to eat at. There was alot of shops but these two people weren't really into the shopping mood. So we just walked around and took pictures. in front of "the great stairwell" no idea why though. acting like the donald duck on the shelves One of the clocks in the middle of QVB The paintings on the wall in QVB. Attempting to act like the soldier toy. A nice stairwell that was locked. Relaxing on the sofa The queens letter.... If you look close enough,The letters 'Queen Victoria Building' can be seen. The next day, trying to tour them my uni.See how big this weird nature park is... in uni =.="" I think it's left there for development later. Later on I toured them to Maquarie Shopping Centre. They finally did buy something after all.. haha They only stayed for 2 days and left on thurs night. So it was planned that I would go along with them as I had nothing better to do here anyway. It's a 3 hour ride to newcastle. Also theres a need to switch trains. However later on I found out there was a train straight to my place from Newcastle and it only took 2 hours... lol Will be continued ......................................................................... SOON!!! :) |