|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ 4/03/2008 11:55:00 PMSufferings of the unfortunate
![]() Dear GOD, PLEASE let me understand COMP 115! If not I would be so screwed! C++ and coding its giving me the headaches @-@ It's even more confusing than physics or chemistry. And it started in week 3?! Why couldn't I be a genuise!! why why why why why why......... Uni complications sucks! friends who come along are hard to find... Applications for hangin out buddies are OPEN! p.s = i want nintendo ds lite BAD! gimme moneyyyy!!!!!! p.s p.s = even better would be a PSP... *droolss* back to top? |