|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, April 2, 2008 @ 4/02/2008 12:30:00 AMUni life sucks...
![]() Updates on current sucky life... hmmmmm chilling out buddies = still zero.... haih have yet to hit the clubs in the city, nor even find shopping buddies.... while my thoughts are preoccupied with these psychological needs..... Self pity note...... I guess I'm just one of those unlucky cases or my destiny is to stay at home and never have fun XC Nothing to look forward to............................................ Meanwhile, Assignments are pilling up, falling behind on lessons, unable to understand WTF's goin on in class, doin bad in tests, scored the worst in maths, failed to hand in one homework, rushed through group assignment... which I'll probably be blamed on if it's screwed up. Highlights? NONE!! P.s = Where are friends when you need them =.= back to top? |