cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 4/29/2008 02:43:00 AM
Taking a step back

I'm at that point in my life,
where I should be doing many of things,
but ends up doing nothing at all..............
.....................................................................

I wish I could say life here has been good,
unfortunately this saying has deluded me,
nothing much lined up, but rows and rows of dissapointment.

It's not a tough week or anything,
it's just that sentimentality's hitting me.
If I died today, what would I be proud off
achieving towards this very day.
As I crack my brain, no thought comes into mind.

Sometimes life is but a bottomless pitt of doom,
and sometimes oh sometimes
it's a slice of heaven...

Believe

by The Bravery


The faces all around me
they don't smile they just crack
Waiting for our ship to come but our ships not coming back
We do our time like pennies in a jar

What are we saving for
[x2]

There's a smell of stale fear that's reeking from our skins.
The drinking never stops because the drinks absolve our sins
We sit and grow our roots into the floor
But what are we waiting for? [x2]

[chorus:]
So give me something to believe

Cause I am living just to breathe

And I need something more

To keep on breathing for

So give me something to believe


Something's always coming you can hear it in the ground
It swells into the air With the rising Rising sound
And never comes but shakes the boards and rattles all the doors
What are we waiting for [x2]

[chorus]


I am hiding from some beast
But the beast was always here
Watching without eyes
Because the beast is just my fear
That I am just nothing
Now its just what I've become
What am I waiting for

Its already done
Oh

[chorus]


The lyrics are pretty meaningful,
in a reality check sorta way.

p.s >> will be busy the whole week... oh the usual tests, assgmnts, hw...

p.s.p.s >> However don't be discouraged, The 2nd part of the trip
should be more interesting. Patience my dear friends. :)

p.s.p.s.p.s >> Changing song to Believe. It's not my fav song or anything.
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

They come, they go... So I had a BaD Day... HOLY MACARONI!!!! Sufferings of the unfortunate Uni life sucks... Boredoooommm Easter show and break! Await meh~ Whats this another post? She's to free.... Mellow fellow...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS