|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 3/30/2008 12:19:00 AMBoredoooommm
![]() Currently boreeeeedddddddddddd.... the thoughts that are goin through my head. Since I was so bored.. Lets talk about the stupid plans I'm trying to figure out up when I'm gawdamn bored... as of now... Ah my ingenius brain... Plan #1 i "thought" about killing someone to get into jail to make lotsa friends which i live with! ! ! Awesome plan right.. Only problem is killing is cruel, ppl in jail suckass..... Plan #2 owh just quit the stupid plans feel like ranting now.. TOTALLY RANTING! Let's see, I have "some" friends who I just don't get now. Like honestly.... are they really in the right mind? When I say I having troubles and they immediately go on and brag about how good they're having it! I mean someone is having a rough time here and what do you do? your supposed to atleast show concern or consolation right? that's what friends do right? This has happened way to many times... and it's always I that keep in touch. I'm telling you. I feel sick to the stomach when I think about it. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I mean what the hell? It's getting worse. I didn't ask you to contradict what I'm saying since I'm already feeling shitty you go and add salt to the wounds? I mean what's up with these people? I have these really bad feeling of breaking up with them and it's TOTALLY easy as they barely even keep in touch. Just really really PISSED right now. I mean have they no consideration for the feeling of others! or specifically MINE! No, i'm not self centered its just beyond comprehension. These kind of friends , do you think is worth having? I'm already running low on peer 2 peer chat. Yeah and I thought they where good people too. I guess I just made really bad judgement. I think i shall not talk to them anymore. Lose more friends than I already have. It's sad but this time I just can't stand it. Time to say goodbye to you stinky ppl. ~ Over and Out ~ p.s = another bad thing is I can't stay angry for long...darnn back to top? |