|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 11/07/2009 02:30:00 AM100th post!
This is the 100th post of this blog. Also coinciding with me switching to the 100 gig plan :D However speeds have been slower as of late...urgh wonder's whats going on with the ISP. Finally have a breather. Presentation on weds and assignment due on fri followed by finals..................................... ZOMG DX Haven't started on both. Spent whole weekend till tues doing that ridiculous assignment. SHIT EXAMS !!!!!!!! FINALS!!! panic. Shit no mood. shit should study Shit shit shit shit............................. Been along time since, the mood to draw actually arise. However, I don't seem satisfied with them, like there's no significance to it. Uninspired? uncreative? unoriginal? uninteresting? No improvement? Dull ? The more I draw the more I become unappreciative of art. Weird indeed. Ah I want a tablet!! to CG! Mann people can colour so well. Its amazing. I'm still stuck at phase one lol. Lighting, shading , perspective, background, clothes, still so lacking. Oh also need a haircut. I looks like bigfoot right now :( There goes by another uneventful day. back to top? |