|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 10/31/2009 04:35:00 AMrandom
New updates : Layout Change, New Vocaloid Fandubs Player. 3 assignments due next week. Wish me luck. Comp subs make me stupid. It makes u feel utterly hopeless, where you struggle to make the simplest things. It's a shit load of trouble consisting of continues trial and error. You can't expect help from people around you, because they are individualist, and so that is the culture of this country. I much prefer collectivism. Finally is getting appropriate speeds for my connection. For more info check my forum posts I had this connection for over a year and only now I realised?! hontony bakemono. No one in uni wants to be close. It's sad but it's true. my current torrent speeds are AWESOME off peak FTW However, this means late nights and insufficient sleep. I'm going to get capped soon XP AAH my msn is so lonely.
back to top?
|