|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 11/10/2009 04:26:00 AMrant
used to have a life where the fuck did it go? current life is such a boring fuck nothing interesting here, just walk on by. Dreamt of talking avidly to some weird guy boarding in my house. Weirdly this stranger has appeared before in my dreams. It felt like the old me. sighs. Where has the old mich gone to? So out of the loop. oh and had a haircut. just layered phew.. much lighter now. friggin chubby shiz. btw nobody in uni noticed yeh thats how boring and distant they are. Uncaring is the word! Lacking in warmth. I need a good friend in uni T_T RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR oh i miss friends.. you don't know how much I do. p.s who can I rant to? back to top? |