|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 9/29/2009 09:43:00 PMweek 2 hols
![]() Got lappie back!!!!!! Replaced with new 500gb HD Installed windows 7 operating system :D The official date window's 7 is released on 22 oct. Spent the day finding drives.. cause it's a blank HD. Will have to wait till the official release date cause some stuff can't work, like touch sensitive buttons on the side.. helps with navigating through songs. On sunday, was M-Fest! It was ok. But didn't take like any pics with anyone from sydney lol Didn't know much people thus why. However, met some Hannah and Wee Lim from college(SAM)!! They came over from Melbourne! It's been ages hasn't it. Their gang is still so malaysian! Darn melbourne must be more happening? Urayameshi nah. It was like being back in malaysia for a few hours. :D People keep saying it's because I live too far, or etc that's why my social life is suffering.. I wonder too. omg my old hard disk is still working!! now i need to get all the stuff i need :D then reformat the shit out of it XD ever since buying the hard drive I've been curious.. After asking around and researching abit, seems all hard disk drives(HDD) are the same essentially.. theres no diff between internal and external HDD So why can't OS's be installed on external ones? well I got pretty vague answers at that... such as os incompatibilities. This somewhat sparked my interest in hardware. So I'm thinking of an idea to build my own pc. :P some parts are cheaper in malaysia though. Either that or I haven't found the correct places to buy IT stuff. Window's 7 seem to run faster than vista. There's less laggyness and the operations can be accessed faster. Hmm but I can't be a 100 % sure as the new HDD that was bought could also have faster access speeds(rpm) . So it seems my dvd drive CAN'T burn dvd's! I was like no blardy wonder... I've tried countless of times... and I couldn't figure out why it didn't burn. Seems like acer doesn't manufacture them. Last wednesday Rachel and Kel Gene came by and we had a sleepover!!!!!! :D First, went to some shakespear bar @ devonshire st. Offering 10 dollar meals, it was crowded and noisy. So didn't get to much socializing. Then we headed back to my place. I kinda feel sorry for kel gene cause she had to spend 9 bucks just to get to my place and back. We spent the time exchanging teh awesum stuff :P Then watched 2 movies! My Neighbour Totoro and 500 days of summer. 500 days of summer was abit educational about relationships. However it was not as intriguing as He's not that into you maybe because there wasn't as much dynamics from different perspectives and types of relationships. Then rach early in the morn :( she had something on :( see rach your so happening! :P *take it as a compliment ok!* Crap my hols are ending! haven't touched any hw... dies >.< group assignment... hasn't been progressing.. ok we're so dead Today's is the mooncake festival! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival? Mooncakes!!! gotta eat one today :D |