cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 9/01/2009 02:51:00 PM
Pointless?
Oh well.
oh don't read if you're happy or wadnot..
it might just bring u down.. =_=

As you would have heard from my adamant grumbling
my laptop has been broken for 2/3 weeks now...
Can u imagine being without the internet? no music?
no drama? no manga? no chatting?

Just pure boredom in it's most original form.
Your mind starts to wonder..
Waiting for time to tick by..
You think hour's aren't that long anymore.
Just a milisecond from a lifespan
There's nothing to look forward to..
Just an impending doom of dull life.

Nothing seems to spark your interest.
You go day in and day out.. like a zombie.
Then you meet people, in hope for some comfort to no avail.
They all seem closed. Like a lock.
Their shields up so high it reaches the sky.
You keep knocking.. and if you get lucky..
you leave a crack on their glass doors.
But that is all .. nothing more.

You think and think in circles.
you wonder just to pass the time..
what has life come to?
what's worth it?

Harlo.. this is just some of the crap I think about
which has been keeping me awake at night..
It's not like I have insomnia.. it's more of an
excess of energy for such boring days.

Seems like theres 3 group assignments this sem..
None seem to be friendly.. sighs..
Really I really don't like uni.
Why did I come here.. knowing my fate.
I knew aust would be fuck boring.
I knew it a long time before I came..
Oh well I wanted to rant alot earlier..
but it seems all that are coming out
are notes of self pity .

Hmmm I feel like I'm wasting precious time
that I should be spending with my family.
THERES NOTHING INTERESTING TO DO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and thank you to all the friends that remembered me!
Shout outs to Yin Mei and Sandra!!
Although I still don't fully understand YM's msg.. haha
I appreciate it. I appreciate meeting u. It's hard sometimes to find people
to connect to.. and although I may not be very good at expressing emotions
in words.

I keep complaining. What do I have to complain about?
I just keep thinking there much be something more to life.
Sometimes I think I should go be a thrill seeker.. with nothing to lose.
Oh how I miss the adrenaline rush.
Things are slow and fuck boring here..
My brain goes sluggish and sometimes I think different things..
like contradictionary things... its confusing, stupid and annoying..

People who actually remembered this miniscule person
out of randomness or just kindness..
Oh how it lacks kindness over here.

ok I'll go jump into a sea bed of sharks now.

p.s I met an annoying person yesterday.. who was judgemental
and had injected too much sarcasm into a conversation.. like @ every turn.

crap no mood to do any assignments..
I should go home and rot now.

sry if the post is confusing... my brain ain't working properly now..
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

updates i want DDR! Not so well Hectic time to die Elizabeth !!!! new-old-me Bearing Burdens Passing moments The bad things come tumbling down
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS