|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 8/04/2009 12:40:00 AMupdates
![]() oh today's the first day of second sem... back to the monotone life of the miserable student(loner) I could not stay awake throughout the lecture... My eyes went down I slept, woke up , slept and woke up... and this right infront of the lecturer Two hours of talking and talking about something that sounded like economics.... He could've been talking about the economic I covered in Taylor's that took a year... in 2 hours? ok maybe not that elaborate... but lets say 2-4 topics.. that's pretty full on for a first day. Plus had only a few hours sleep... so was really reluctant to wake up in the first place. Looks like I won't be able to go through the sem without buying some textbooks... seem's to be required by tutorials and assignments. I've survived throughout 1 and a half years with 2 textbooks? and another 1 borrowed from a friend. This for 12 subjects :D Well textbooks are also pretty expensive over here. Today I had a very VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYY BIG dinner again.. Korean BBQ.. they just had to order so much.. RAWRR OMG I ate so much I feel so full to the point you want to vomit but then your stomach expanded another 10 cm again.. My eating habits has been so bad lately. Scrap that.. has been so bad since the holidays started.. WARGH So much stuff to try/attempt to do.. You know how I mentioned my resume.... have yet to start on it...! I don't know why I say I want to do somethings but never end up doing them. Like getting a job.. I've been saying that since last year. Like getting DDR.. I've wanted it since last year! like well alot of things I can't remember at the moment. Oh a couple of weeks back I went skiing!!! Went with tea pot on a trip organised by MSA so met a few malaysians and hopefully I can find a gang or smth.. but kinda doubtfull with the amount of time we can spend together :( It was pretty tiresome, alot of leg power, the boots were pretty heavy, The first few lessons were mostly about skiing, balancing and stopping.. To stop/slow down, one must angle the ski's towards the inside and push out the feet to create a snow pile which develops more frictions, or carving through the snow to slow down. My group did the skiing, while other's did snowboarding.. Snowboarding looked cooler though :( So holidays officially ended eh. This year's holiday was much more fun than last years.. it was a bit of an eye opener that got me thinking alot. Think I was cooped up at home the whole time.. doing nothing.. I was bored to death. Also Smash is coming up this sat and sun!!!! Should I go cosplay as a random shinigami :D Haha there's this urge to draw but my skills went down the loo a long time ago. Hmmm talk about rusty writing skills. I better go finish of Code Geass! 2 more eps to the end! The series is pretty awesome, it has almost everything mecha, fighting, romance, and a thickening plot. it's much more deeper an definitely more intellectual than the normal slow paced anime. This series is pretty fast and almost anything can happen in an instant. The art is also NICE! So it seem's CLAMP made the character design but I do like the animed style better, it's more clean cut and flexible compared to CLAMP's original drawings which has beautiful detail but an obvious stiffness in motion/pose. Hmm maybe I'll write a review when I'm free. ![]() ![]() ![]() t ![]() i ![]() ![]() Watching list recommendations:: Code Geass Anna-san No Omame( irritatingly interesting ) Coraline(thumbs up) Ah theres a 9 am lect tomorrow. Chiaoz. back to top? |