|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 7/14/2009 01:58:00 PMi want DDR!
![]() I REALLY WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn kid your not an ordinary fella! *(only ppl who play will get this) RAWR their endless FULLCOMBO'S!!!!!!! I shall be gone for a while. Stuff that might happen while I'm gone : Exam results, timetable management, job hunting. Skiing @ thredbo tomorrow. 3day/2nights. Hope I don't break a leg.
back to top?
|