|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 3/12/2008 09:02:00 PMWanna hear me bitch?
![]() Ever since coming here. Life could not have been......... .................................................. ---------------------- ------------------- -------------- ---------- ---- ---------- -------------- ------------------- ---------------------- ................................................. WORSE Honestly, I don't have one good comment about this place.. and the PEOPLE... ugh.. maybe i'm paranoid , don't know, but its actually HARDER to get friends around here. HoNeStLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tought asians were harder to get along compared to caucasians. You see there's that stereotype where asians are more conservative. It's true HOWEVER this mainly applies on family and education matters. Plus the world is changing, asians are more open minded compared to 10 yrs ago. Back to my ramblings, the fact that classes are not fixed, people not keen on getting to know strangers, lectures are freaking BIG, and semesters last half a year. By the end of my semester, if your lucky enough you'll have friends who took the same classes with you in that sem. However by the next sem you'll probably lose most of the friends you made because of the different classes. Talk about SUCKY. Also just recently I came to a realisation. The people here are *f*u*c*k*i*n*g* racists. Especially the caucasians, some of them or more I think... Either their mentally 5 yr olds who still pick on their noses or they're so conservative to stick to their race or they're so vulnerable to actually be sooooo utterly influenced by the media or they're totally narrow minded, totally succumbed to the social norm. People who know me would not expect me to bitch to this far extent. I don't know, maybe its the one and a half month of social isolation, I'm getting to the point where i know this shit is whack. Well after bitchin to this point, Just letting all the steam OUT. Heck normally I'm a pretty nice decent person..*cough*cough* There is a little good news. Little it may be, I do have some newly made friends aka aquantainces, however I don't get to bump into them that often.. Everyone knows it takes time to BOND. and we just don't have the correct timing. Oh and I discovered the uni's backyard. Not so much a backyard, more like a park. I do give thumbs up to the scenery and the atmosphere. People lazing around under the sun, sun tanning, napping, reading and etc. Just oohh sooo peacefull. Tranquility is the exact word to describe this atmosphere. How often do you hear a city girl say this? unless she does yoga, meditation and prayer? Surrounded by al-natural and some wildlife. wanted to take some pics of those people vulnerable to my camera while napping but didn't.. sad rite.. I guess you guys are at a loss.. haha Here's some pics from my crappy VGA camera that makes you look sickly. Some artificial fountain in the middle of nowhere in a swampy area. A bunch O'trees.... Somewhat artificial tiny mini waterfall. There this weird structure all over the uni grounds, for decore purposes =.=" The scene while napping under the shade The same tree I napped below. Looks like a golf course right? There are wild parrots that come around my area to DEMAND food.Sometimes they screech so loud if you don't. P.s >> highlight to see the censored rantings. |