cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @ 3/11/2008 01:22:00 AM
+"Another beginning"+







A new beginning for a new blog.
So lets get the ball rolling.

A brief history lesson on my previous blogging life.
It started in 2004, after PMR I started to explore
the ultimate pleasure of broadband.
Previously was on an extremely crappy dial up connection with a crappy PC.
So after a while a friend of mine introduced me to her site.
She was in this craze of sprite creations.
Sprite dolls to be more specific. It had a pretty devoted community of its own.
Now that I look back I think it was pretty pointless but not in a bad way.
It didn't have much benefits except filling spare time and believe me
after PMR was like 3-4 months of way too much spare time.
At that time, there was nothing much that could be done on a dial up,
so I admired these fascinating creations.

This was my stepping stone into digital designing.
Firstly I had never heard of adobe photoshop and when first introduced
was pretty confused. You see, I don't adapt well to new things.
From what I remember, my friend showed me interesting new skills
like burn, smudge, dodge and so forth.
After that I created my own site, of sprites and ventured on to discover the art
of creating a website. By then I figured out getting layouts online and editing html.
I did create the website but I never published it.
Being the lazy bum I am, I left it halfway through.

However, I decided to go for blogging as it looked easier and
didn't concern more designing work.
By then I figured out getting layouts online and editing html.
After a while, I started creating my own layouts
( let me tell you the only way I start something new is when
I'm passed the BOREDOOM phase, or have been rotting way to long.)
Later on I started designing avatars.
It was easier to create and had more satisfactory results.
It's all on my previous blog.

so much for BRIEF history.
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS