|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 9/29/2010 07:29:00 AMoh so addicted
beware high amount of picture ALERT!!!The joys of finding another joy in life ,(.*-*.), So beginning of this year, I got myself a compact camera a 12 megapixel baby to catch all the precious moments in eternal memory. So the main reason I took pics was just to capture moments. I didn't really dwell on it much. Although I did spaz when taking pics with friends :D All in all it was just taking snapshots of candid pictures. I never really considered this hobby or picture taking as anything much. Then last wednesday, attended a mates graduation, he was a camera junkie, and luckily he let me handle his 2k canon 5d dslr and 1k lens. yeah 3k in my hands. LOL Oh well he needed people to take his pictures anyway. So my style is to snap a whole load of shit in hopes of something good cropping up somewhere. When it landed in my hands, I didn't let it go for hours ... hahah the quality of the pictures were far superb, however there was alot of things I didn't know about dslrs. Not even the faintest idea. Till after shooting all those shots, I jokingly asked my friend to lend me any old dslr's that he ain't using no more. Guess what! I got lucky!!! He lended me his canon 400d! although he said it was shit lens... which I might agree on, later on haha. So since wednesday I've been shooting like crazy for every chance possible. I've finally figured out the exposure triangle which is iso, shutter speed and aperture like around yesterday night. It's like I'm obsessed or consumed with the dslr. Theres still alot to learn I think? one troublesome thing about this dslr is that the lens doesn't have image stabilization. So it's really a bitch in low light settings, which I shoot mostly in, since I'm not awake in the day :P Most of my pics come out really dark sometimes. Adjusting can be such a pain too. Just always have to fidget with the dslr to match lighting, object of attention and so forth. So here's some shots to date :) Alot of trial and errors. Alot of the pictures white balance were really off. Some are edited. Some are uploaded on facebook already. Alot of macro shots, I wonder how a macro lens would do :P The problem with this camera its hard to get sharp shots. I think my friend mentioned it was the lens fault. oh well. will have to do with what I have. Was even considering buying image stabilizing lenses. lol im crazy already I know :S Oh what have I gotten myself into.. this is such an expensive hobby!!!!!!! Still lacking but that makes the thrill of the challenge only better XD. Some taken at events like Mfest, dinners out, just walking through somewhere. So everywhere I go, my eyes search for something interesting to shoot. However this is very detrimental for my assignment in the middle of my break.ARGH. p.s ops forgot to watermark. oh well too lazy. another time then :) |