|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, July 19, 2010 @ 7/19/2010 01:12:00 AMThis week happenings
I found this article VERY informative. However I forgot this the next day. So i'm keeping it here as a reminder. Alot of the things mentioned made SENSE! finally. Oh my predicament! Shopping for a BFF Been holidaying the past week. Finally got off work for good this hols XD So then monday went out with rach and shian to city for Toy Story 3D! The movie was very hearwarming and funny! worth my money for a good presented story. Then ferry with rachie around city, couldn't make it to watson bay was already too late through the day. Then korean dinner at this authentic restaurant near rach's place. The rice was really clean and nice to eat since it was cooked in hot pot. Here's a picture of the dishes we ordered. looking yummy there rite :D it was so filling, my stomach wanted to explode, but thats a normal sensation when I eat with my relatives. Tuesday, Cuz came over and we got like tonnes of korean snacks, as a kinda celebration of my grades, so I decided to splurge on these fattening snacks >"< too much.. been snacking on them all the time. Sarah came over on weds, and we had korean again, she's such a korean freak lol. I had some bibimbab rice that was nice and she had tofu soup rice, we stuffed in another pancake. Then shian came over on thurs. My bad for making her wait for 3 hours! gah... I couldn't get off work earlier :( So I found out that she likes cafe's like crazy. There were around 2-3 cafe's in my area bt they all weren't very cheap. so we didn't end up hanging there. We had jajyangmun for dinner instead. Then she left the next arvo to meet another friend. Friday, amanda which i meet like once to twice a year lol forced me to go out... lol it wasn't really fun at first.. coz i didnt know her friends. Then later we went for pool and clubbing. I was like so over clubbing and was super tired, my stamina must have gone down. (mb becoz of the hectic week) Had coke and rum, and a bottle of smirnoff. At that time I was thinking that I'm getting too old for this shit LOL. Then after the night bus ride back home, I felt pretty sick and had to sit for a while and breath in fresh air to avoid barfing. I think two drinks if my limit, if I'm gonna take public transport lol. So it wasn't as boring as it would've been if I left early with her friends that were heaving to same area. Then sat I got a day to rest phew. eat sleep eat sleep eat.. gosh literally, stuffing myself with junk food. sleep 13 hours awake for 2 then sleep again after eating. wad a pig! Then today on sun, had shanghai dishes for lunch with relatives. really full again. Had siew long pao, vege and pork dumplings, shallot pancake, shanghai noodles with meat. pretty good for 5 dishes rite Finally met up with my uni mates, we knew each other since like 1st year, but we only meet up for like once or twice a year lol because everyone is busy and its hard to get together, plus theres nth much to do ya know. If you don't know, I seem to meet alot of weirdos in uni. So a change of company is such a relief. We had wii and a long chat after korean dinner.. yeah 4 korean dinners in a week?! The blasphemy! chilli chicken XD it was yum [✓] variety of mushroom soup side dishes. So if you're wondering why I'm so blardee fat you can well blame it all the food consumed !!! omg how the heck to start eating properly.. or even start to diet? omg.... so dead. my friend said that I look too fair and chubby like a big baby.. oh noes... do I look too fair? sick? ghostly? need to get some sun. *shakes head* Here's some nice shots from today at the park in the morning... yeah I rarely see daylight. was able to take some nice nature shots. Most are pretty high resolution, so feel free to use them as wallies XD Most are unedited, except the last one obviously. *heavy load pikcha alert* <3 my new converse high kicks lets end it with an interesting shot of a kid and a bird in chatswood :) |