cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 5/03/2009 02:48:00 AM
Bearing Burdens



Hello long time no news eh :P
Let's review what's been going on.

*Geek Mode*
Got new ipod shuffle 4gb! hyped about it for about a day. 
The interesting thing is the controls are on the earphones 
however switching around songs is less convenient.
As I can't choose which song I want to play. 
However the upgrade from previous versions is the feature of 
playlist, size - making it the current smallest mp3 player and voice interface. 
The con's is it's less interactive than a normal ipod,
no screen, no buttons, it's like a thumbdrive with a clip at the back.
The main reason I bought it was because my earphones KO-ed.
Bought them last year at the nearest apple outlet and it lasted about a year.
So I went through the mid-sem break without earphones. 
Let's say I didn't listen to my ipod for about 3-4 weeks. 
*Exit Mode*

Oh my lappie also KO-ed not long after the earphones died.
Sent it for repair WEEKS ago. So currently on my uncle's lappie.
There were several times he had to take it, leaving me to leech of the TV.
So I haven't been on much. Thus the lack of updates also another contributing 
factor would be the lack of motivation or inspiration.
This week has been hectic... after 2 weeks of procrastination... 
I started all my assignments when I got back to uni, suffering the consequences. 
3 assignments and a quiz due this week alone.... 
well an assignment and a quiz due right on Monday the first day back!
Didn't sleep and didn't finish the assignment submitted on Monday :(
Oh well there's more work to be done.
I spent Sunday till Thursday working on assignments. 
Weds and Thurs would be the worst as I stayed till 9 or 10 
Spent 8 hours on that assignment which I submitted late on Weds.
working continuesly for hours... Let's say stress and assignment after assignment..
These were major ones too not simple little exercises. 
Too add on extra inconvenience, my uncle had to take the lappie 
cause his pc wasn't working. Oh well everyone has their troubles.. 
just the timing was the worst. Especially with all my assignments due on such
short range... and the day he gave it back was after all 
the assignments were done for that week at least.

Another bad news would be I received a bill for the AMBULANCE!!! 
WTFFF it costs 300+++ AUD!!!!!!! )#@$*)#*@#()!(@)!
They didn't even do anything! 
Gotta go ask the uni if they're covering the costs! 
Still got no time though. 

Now got a load of Phyton coding to attempt! 
It's due on Monday which is 30 hours left.. so... 
with a whole website.................................................. wish me luck
should I sleep and wake up early? or not sleep and try to do as much as possible? 
Finals aren't that far away either, NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!
should BUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


STUDY GAWDAMMIT!!!!!!
wait finish all your assignments first!


p.s thanks for visiting the site! although there's no interesting new's to spout about.
Between Andrea's posted this video in her blog of a short movie. 
The first 5 mins reminded me of me lol. How depressing, but the clip was an interesting watch.
does the vid relate to you, yr?? :P
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

Passing moments The bad things come tumbling down Ko-ro-e-and-ni-fied Doramaaaa XD this is how I .............. DISAPPEAR Ms. Valentines liku-liku don't know why Babbles CNYY
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS