cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 2/24/2009 02:11:00 AM
this is how I .............. DISAPPEAR






Guess what?
At this very moment
I'm boarding a plane
heading back to a place down under
where all dark comes lurking
and all good goes wondering


How can I describe the feeling?
It feels like heading back gives out
the same feeling of converting into




a
monk


Do you wonder why?

Let's see... what do monks do?
they sit and meditate all day long
they eat unsavoury food
they can be silent for days or months
they have very little human contact
they don't have friends
they think about their past and repent
they have a VERY boring life!

sooo ... get what I mean now?

Ahahah I'm already ranting
before even reaching there




To unexplain
The unforgivable
Drain all the blood and give the kids a show
By streetlight
this dark night
A seance down below
theres things that i have done
you never
should ever know

And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone
forever now
And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone
forever now

Who walks among the famous living dead
drowns all the boys and girls inside your bed
And if you could talk to me
tell me if its so
that all the good girls go
to heaven
well heaven knows

And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone
forever now
And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone
forever now

Can you hear me cry out to you?
words I thought I'd choke on
Figure out
I'm not with you anymore
I'm just a ghost

So I cant hurt you anymore
so I cant hurt you anymore

And now
You wanna see how far down I can sink?
Let me go!

So
You Can
Well Now So
You Can
I'm So Far Away From You
Well Now So
You Can

And Without you is how I disappear
And Without you is how I disappear

Forever
Forever Now



And so now my dear friends
I bid farewell to the most fun times we had
as much as it's important to keep in touch
it's too demanding of me to request so
thus the best you can do is
listen to this song in remembrance of me
why does this start to sound like my departure from life!

Goodbye
Put3, Elicia, Qistina, Amelia, Nadia, Tasha, Weng Yan, Hwee Yeen, Maple,
Keat Jing, Cha Poh, Chen Yang, Angela Yun Ru, Rachel, Celine, Elizabeth, Marina Michelle,
Yin Mei, EricA, Melissa, Sherry, Seth, Sean, Yi Hong, Jeng, Balqis, Kat,
some peeps at Comic Fiesta
and watever leng zhai's or leng lui's that I met along the street :p
These are to the people that I met during my holidays.
...who knows the next time we'll meet...




Thanks for making life more interesting
thank you 12 hour shopping malls
thank you cheap and tasty food
thank you unlimited internet access
thank you for always being there
thank you for the parties, the outings, the farewells, the chats, the karaoke!, the movies,
the mamaks, the futsal, the bbqs, the clubbing, the driving, the mahjong, the t-shirts
aaannnddd
most importantly your sincerity.
Thank u all very very (xxxgazillion x square) much :D

Adieu kawan-kawanku

if I wrote out messages for each friend would that be too much?
feedback... if u guys want i will :D

Either way back to being a monk




who says monks can't look gangsta XD

p.s:: first day and i'm bored alr
and fell asleep in first lect lol
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

Ms. Valentines liku-liku don't know why Babbles CNYY the other half tata Bleh rotter tachii
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS