|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 2/11/2009 01:41:00 PMliku-liku
![]() So let's see On saturday, went out with Amelia! She still appeared the same but ALWAYS wearing black! Even I'm getting sick of seeing it :p Spent the whole day at time square! Finally got to do some shopping :D I still need more clothes! bwahahaha XD Hearing that summer in aussie has been a bitch the weather has topping 40 steadily ... DIE LORRR however that means I can dress lightly not considering the coldness at night. went to bai nian tea pot's house on monday! We had STEAMBOAT!! practically ate bowl by bowl of fu chok, fishball and etc phew.. plus it was FREE :P It's been a while since I had steamboat. Oh then we started learning MAHJONG! at first we were skeptical but we listened attentively to tea pot's brother and tadaa after a few round of games everyone was totally uber excited. We we're playing the HK ver however not including money but points. Everyone was so excited wondering what kind of set the other .. the game is ADDICTIVE i tell you! After 4 hours of continues gameplay we called it quits and headed to the basement to play some ping pong. Since WWF wanted to play since morning ahaha I was to tired... from waking up too early thus only a bunch of people played. On the subject of sleep, finally succeded in adjusting my bodyclock however the timing is still abit off-ish keep sleeping around 8 and waking up at about 5-6 yes now i'm awake in the MORNING oh noeess the last time I was waking up this early was in college with much difficulty. Other than that nothing much has been happening still got too much free time... hurmmm on a side note Valentine's Day is coming. back to top? |