cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
MichL says hi



About Me

I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and
last but not least BITES!! rawr XD

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

YinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 3/14/2009 12:44:00 AM
Doramaaaa XD



Well let's see what's been cooking these past few weeks. :D

The day I came back from HOME..
in the plane I took a loo break and guess what happened?
the airplane had a turbulence!! '
luckily i was done with my business :P
but it was still a freaky experience..
the plane jolted up and down!!!
and i got knocked to the ground. XC

The same day I got back, I went to check out uni.
As ussual o-week was going on, checked out the booths
and registered for the Malaysian Society. :D
Well I was planning on being more active this semester,
like getting into a sport club to burn off my excess energy
like ping pong or badminton.
So I tried playing at the table tennis there.
Too bad the table was filled with indian snobs.
They were so full of themselves.
Immediately I knew, there would be no getting along with them.
Since I was too tired I went home and slept immediately.
I'll try looking for the badminton next sem :)

Also went to the gay Mardi Gra last saturday!!
The city was unbelievably crowded and conjested!
It was hard to view the parade with the amount of people around.
The most shocking thing was a topless granny 0.0 in well those perverse leather outfits.
The next most shocking thing would two big biker guys kissing each other big time.
The rest enjoyed the guys and biceps. The best performance/reaction
would be the lifesavers aka the lifeguards ahahaha .. well you can imagine. ;)
Some looked like body builders man 0.0
But well what can I say, it was an experience.
At least I can say "been there, done that" XD
The city is like a chaotic warzone attacked by drunken mobs after mardi gra.
It was seriously weird since I've never been in that situation.
Smashing glass everywhere, rubbish on the roads and
uncensible people shouting/violent/ about to pass out.
Luckily I got back home safe and sound by myself.

This week or the week before I've been getting hooked on drama!!!!
There's so much I wanna see XD

Just yesterday I discovered Mei-chan no Shitsuji!!!






Which is "mei-chan's butler" in english.
It's quite funny and convincing XD
It's originally adapted from a manga of the same title..
I wanna go read it someday XD
When I watched it I had a hard time recognising the girl
Eikura Nana as Shinonome Mei (main chara) was in proposal daisakusen !
The butler,Shibata Rihito(Mizushima Hiro) which is the first icon acted in Zettai Kareshi :D
Well it's practically about this girl who's parents suddenly die,
and discovers she's heiress to some rich ass family.
And here comes her super hot 'S' Ranked BUTLER!!!
The story line is proving to be very interesting and the drama is edited quite well off.
The actors are quite fine individually but I've yet to see much chemistry going on.
To know more visit :: Wikidrama or Crunchyroll








Next up is Boy's Over Flowers!
The korean adaptation of Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden making it the 3rd adaptation
of the famous manga Hana Yori Dango XD
It's becoming so Hyped up in korea!
Seriously!! The actors seems to be getting alot of endorsements and etc.
It's like the next big thing since My Lovely Sam Soon/Goong.
The drama is progressing very well and you grow fonder of the characters.
Even the music grows on you.
The actors are getting serious media attention/exposure worldwide man.
The F4 is proving to be very popular cause there "ARE" HOT GUYS inside XD
My favourite would be kim bum but too bad he's a player :(
Gu Jun Pyo is also playing his role quite well.
Also a second season has been confirmed.
This series is very very very popular now.
There's many stories going on in the series so I can't really tell much about the plot.








Darn I almost forgot about Skip Beat!!!
It's a damn interesting anime !!!! VERY ADDICTIVE!
very much worth the watch!
However there's only up to 22 at the moment.
If you can't wait go read the manga XD which i should do :P
you can watch it on crunchyroll
SKIP BEAT
however when I was back I couldn't access it..
I think malaysia doesn't have access :P
For more info :: ANN or Wiki


I should go watch some drama now .
Let's list out some drama I wanna watch :D
Hong Gil Dong
Goong
Hana Yori Dango (seems to be more boring than the korean
adaptation but I'll try watching later eps)
Abel and Cain
East of Eden
well there's more but will stop here for now.

Aahh there's loads of thing coming up this year such as
Daniel Henny in X-men Origins : Wolverine, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince,
Transformer and loads more. So much things to look forward to XD


Daniel Henney XD
He debuted as an actor in My Lovely Sam-Soon and is of korean and british heritage.
He was raised in USA and is a model and actor. Acting in x-men is gonna give him
SO MUCH EXPOSURE as David North[Agent Zero].



As long as I'm entertained, I'm happy :)
back to top?
monthly archive

March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 June 2012
recent entries

this is how I .............. DISAPPEAR Ms. Valentines liku-liku don't know why Babbles CNYY the other half tata Bleh rotter
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS