|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 5/11/2011 07:48:00 AMgoodbye, so long, farewell.
Finally collected the car from the workshop today. Everytime I sit in the car with her, she'll lose her temper,scream and shout, and then like falling dominos, I do to. Alas my patience is wearing thin. Today while washing the car, I was missing you abit. The last time I washed a car, you were there doing your part. My recollection may be blurry, it has been a while back. When we were young. I still remember you told me you had to wax like 3 coats or more. It really has been so long since I washed a car. Time like a tunnel of memories, we learn , we forget, we recall. Just reminiscing. I believe as time passes, things will become a distant memory. So for now I would like to keep you here in my mind and heart. Sometimes its the littlest things that will remind me of you. So subtle yet awakening. So tomorrow we'll say goodbye, so long and farewell. No matter what you are still and always will be my ................ |