|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 4/04/2011 02:06:00 AMJust for Rachie
Today is our beloved Rachel Eng's 22nd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone give her a big ass wet and warm smooch XD However she's also abit sick today. So hopefully you'll get better in these couple of days. Have loadsa rests and take ur meds. Antibiotics work! ok. So how did the two of us meet? We were both in the same secondary school. However at that time, we only knew each other as mutual acquittances. Regardless I think we were both going through puberty and an emotional stage of life :P. Then fate had decided we go to Australia for uni. She enjoyed her time in Uni of Newcastle. We started chatting online and whatnot through fb. During the 1st year, I came over to Newcastle to visit a friend, and we ended up hanging out at the beach with who else but Rachel. I still remember what you wore Rachie. U wore this handmade jean skirt with leggings and a pink bomber jacket. At that time, your socialising skills was still abit awkwardish :P but heck I felt your sincerity :D Since then much has changed. She has grown up to be more open, much more socializable, to be more devoted to god, and happening! Heck even more happening than me :P. Although sporting is still in question, cause everytime I wanna come over she will give the same excuse, got assignment lah blablabla :P. Rachel I believe you want to change to be a better person and look how far you've come. If ever you feel troubled, you know who to look for ;) Just relax and enjoy your life babes. <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo sincerely from, your fake future sister-in-law :D back to top? |