|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 5/06/2011 05:50:00 AMthe more I'd like to, the more I can't
last song is a fav <3 the opening part is so quirky and interesting. totally caught my attention. Last Sunday, went for Switchfoot's concert!! We had to wait for abit because there was a delay letting us in. the audience was super sporting! screamed our lungs out! I was like at the back of 1 or 2 ppl from the stage! XD Only bad thing was, took the wrong camera BATT! DX so it was damn frustrating to not be able to take much pics. Especially since I was so damn close to the stage. Went with selina! after not having seen her for a year or two. my goodness does time pass by. As u can see, the blogging mojo has left me for a quite a while now. There has been several times that I log in, then try to type something. It ends up empty, or I get distracted and the window is left there open, after several hours, I just end up closing it. My medium for self expression ? however I have lost the inspiration to express. Maybe its just my braincells dying one by one instead of multiplying. who knows. sorry crapping here haha. Also 2 weeks ago got into an accident. So the car has been in the repair shop for a while. I need to handle all the documentation shit beforehand. Sighs what a pain. I need to go all the way to shah alam(main branch) to get a copy of the insurance policy. The lack of the car makes jill a dull girl. Side note : eating habits have been attrocious as of late. stress eating? I literally gained like 2-3 farking kgs alr. OMG! need to stop and get my mojo back! just been in a lazy slump lately. haih. back to top? |