|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 6/23/2008 03:45:00 PMLong time since...
![]() It's actually been awhile since I had a dream. Yesterday night I was thinking about malaysian food.. gawdammit... that's making my stomach grumble abit... ishhh My brain has been a bit weird these few days... Haven't been able to sleep well, either it's my retarded brain on overactive mode, or I'm just not using it enough during the day. or maybe it's just because I sleep 12 hours a day and stay awake for like 10? haha Either way, I dreamt of being back home, and just the way things were, and I was eating wan tan mee!! omg... i want fuu chok badly! the thing with dreams is, you don't really feel the taste or the fullfilment, it was more of a mental fulfilment than a physical one. I guess the wan tan mee was the highlight of my day... haha... Random fact: the vietnamese food here are REALLY tasty and reminds me abit of malaysian food! seriously, I think they're all influnced by each other man. Oh yeah Australia is now deemed the the most obese population surpassing America! Almost 1/4 of the country!!!!! I think it's because of the size of serving or the diet they have. When I was younger I think the serving sizes were bigger, because I remember comparing the serving sizes and it was like TWICE as big. However the McD's here serve probably normal servings of nuggets like back home. The problem is now i think it's was too small.. SHIT. I know the moment i go back home I'll whack almost EVERYTHING and ANYTHING delicious on the table... muahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahha Crap am I actually obsessing over food now? dammit. I used to not care about food watsoever... sighs Been wasting the days away doing anything but productive activities. Like sitting in front of the comp doing nothing... literally.. I seem to have lost interest in everything. Depression mode coming on.. haih Well at least I've kicked start one of my goals for the hols, which is "getting fit"! wahkakakakakakakakakakakakaka I'm a health freak at the moment.. don't know if its a good thing.. but I don't exercise as much as I should :( However the benefits of the cooler climate, I have more energy to walk and not so lethargic. I think I might be getting stronger :o... About the graffity art, not really inspired at the moment. The day I finished my exams I drew like 4 papers of art about this 3 characters that I was inspired to make into a manga. Only problem is I'm a lazy arse and can't be bothered to continue at the moment. Also I'm really bad at designing plots and storylines. A talent I'm so very lacking at. haha If I get a scanner I'll post it up with the very little summary I have. And you guys can tell me what you think in an honest opinion. No I don't need praises about it.. critical analysis more like it. Well my third goal which was to get a job is a snail-paced-work-in-progress. I still have yet to muster the effort to make a resume.. haha Yes, as I said in a ditch at the moment. Ain't got nothing to do, ain't got mood to do anything either. Anyone got any good songs to recommend? Pls do... the stench from the musty songs in my i-pod is starting to sting. p.s it's EMO laaaaa :) grungy looking dp XP back to top? |