|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 12/21/2008 02:24:00 AMThought of the day
![]() ![]() Currently feeling guilty I have this old friend which I don't know very well it turns out we have difference of thoughts and well I took things lightly however my dear friend probably took offense or so. I guess I shouldn't have stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. My friends opinions and charhicature shouldn't concern me right?! Buy somehow I got into an super advisive mode and didn't stop bugging... so now guilt has arisen. sighs To be honest I couldn't stand some things lor and I don't get irritated that easily right? shouldn't stir calm waters shouldn't tell other people how to live!! rawrrr Did I go to far? aihs should forget about it. I'll be gone soon enough :D. Let's enjoy the hols shall we. Now I got no probs driving!!!! ahahahaha just parking is still a pain in the ass T-T I can't get it right, will always end up way to far out compared to other cars. Yeah I can park straight just can't get inside enough. Today was Comic Fiesta took a few pics , looked around it was ok, plenty of doujin groups the numbers have been increasing year by year the venue's more accesable and bigger. I still rmb my first CF 4 years ago? it was in this place in KL at somewhere near the museum or smth The venue had two floors but still considered it small and there wasn't as much people including cosplayers!!!!!!! I think the numbers has quadrupled or more since XD the new generation is accepting anime as a normality thats awesome ain't it!! Saw quite a few ppl in CF today lemme do a countdown eh ;p San ru, her friend(forgot name :p), adeline, balqis, amanda, seth , jin piao aaaaand superr sampattt yin mei XD haha just jking she came wif her lookalike sista 0-0 haha thats about it.. not much in normal standards but much for my standards lah :p Hmmm maybe should go tomorrow? and cosplay as a random shinigami? XP see first la.. maybe to lazy plus only know that balqis and tash is goin... da rest not sure at all.. sighs. randomness is this blog ain't it :d back to top? |