|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 10/02/2008 12:36:00 AMChanges.. it happens!
This pic deserves first recognition because the colour and wings are AWESOME XD! Warning :: might take time to load from massive overload of piccies XD ![]() Finally a change of environment eh~ The blacks were looking depressing after a while. It's a simple layout this time but the pic is freakin awesome XD However who knew this template mostly uses HTML Thus I need to man handle this thing manually no extra XML features to ease the coding. Haven't been doing HTML stull for YEARS man. I used to have a blog that well ran purely on HTML ahahaha... I had to edit everytime I blogged and etc. It was a pain but it was a good time waster. Oh yeah my old blog can show some of my design accomplishments. I used to change layouts every month! At that time blogging wasn't that much of a trend yet. Or maybe not for my age group or generation. However it's been abandoned since a long long long time ago. How many years has it been. My favourite layout would be the blue one. My personally best accomplishment layout wise because I used no brushes so I can totally copyright it. well except the pic of course. Too bad I lost all the files on my old comp. Thus I don't edit my old blog anymore. Let's see if I can get a screen shot of it . Meh best layout in Sept 2005! ahaha such a long time ago rite? ![]() At that time, I was inspired by the likes of aethereality.net and celestialstar.net. Making DIV layouts were the easiest compared to table layouts. However I was learning :) Those links are precious cause it's not that hard to learn.. :p I wondered what happened to the drive to explore and do new things. What happened to initiative, effort or inspiration. Holidays have got me thinking alot. But sometimes it's just in vain. Thoughts that go no where. Holidays are coming to an end soon. I've been to uni twice and end up doing nothing. you wondering why?! I don't know either. I've lost the drive to do pretty much anything. It's called a SLUMP! Need to get outta it fast. think michelle think! *knocks head against the wall* Rachel was here for a couple of days! She says she doesn't easily get bored.. I on the other hand... sighs grawwwrrrr Took her to my uni area and the shopping centre nearby. Next day took her to the CITY! We walked for the whole day litterally. Visited market city and paddy's market, then off to tumbalong park and through to darling harbour. We had a long break stop at darling harbour. The scene was really nice and peacefull with lotsa birds. They're not afraid of humans unlike the creatures back home. Plus everything is of bigger size ahahaa from the people to the roads The lighting in aussie is different to back home, Don't know if it's the pollution levels or air but somehow the colours are different and brighter somewhat. So taking pictures was a blast~ ahahaha We're such mild people sometimes XP Pictures? Well theres abit to many to pick from but heres a few XD ![]() funky poses here we goooo! ![]() ![]() This lil kid looks so jap! ahahahaha He was a random kid on the kiddy bridge~ way to go spontaneus photogenic kiddo~ ![]() Lurve this pic! Rach looks like a DOLL here!! ![]() posing with some goat statues ![]() Rach looks kinda ghostly with the effects but coolios! ![]() Oh the oh sooo motherly overlooking pose! pssstt she's a natural at that :p ![]() Dollie oh dollie (Oh and did I forget to mention for the gazillionth time your hair looks KOREAN!) XP ![]() Photography-fast-lighting-capturin-bird-in-flight-skilletzzz ![]() A natural laugher har har ![]() Baaaa baaa .. I'm a goat too~ :p ![]() Model pose in the lift at QVB ![]() In the middle of fish and chips at darling harbour ![]() peaceeee duddeeee ~ ![]() looks like i'm falling down rite?! ![]() Posing with the goats BUTT XP ![]() Here's last but not least a big fat picture of us two XDD!! P.s theres alot more but that's all for now. If there's requests for more I might upload more :p p.s p.s changed song to an old fav of mine "Another day in Paradise - Brandy & Ray J " back to top? |