|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
MichL says hi About Me I'm a person that eats, sleeps, slacks, procrastinate, talks, walks, writes, types, listens to music, watches anime, ipods all the way, doesn't have a watch, snacks, whacks, observes, dreams and last but not least BITES!! rawr XD |
affiliatesYinMei Yun Ru Tasha Wan Lin Celine Rachel Marina Michelle Hwee Yeen Elizabeth Jia Yuan Meng Yean EricA Edward Chia Yi Hong Li Ying Sandra Amanda Miracle Link |
|
Monday, September 8, 2008 @ 9/08/2008 07:35:00 PMthe cycle
![]() the cycle repeats itself. my brain is occupied with ...., not thoughts, not dreams, contemplation. I'm reviewing my life at my current disposition. Compared to the past, I was occupied wif exams and wat not. Now it's abit too relaxed... overly relaxed thus the guilt. Have been slacking this whole sem. oh the SLACKYNESSSHHH so yeah other than that somehow theres a feeling of the me in the past. I think I'm back 2 being me all of a sudden? Just a reminiscing feeling. Next week theres a quiz, a test, and an assignment due wish me luck. Need to study dy need to understand comp can't rely on others for help oh the guilt need to fry my brains too Other than that on a lighter note attended the Malaysian fest last last sunday it was on Merdeka day too. Nothing much volunteered and had a cool walky talky to show of for 2 hrs XD that walky talky soo yeng saiii XP Meet alot of malaysian which I've been deprived for a while. What happens when you find that you don't belong anywhere anymore? no sense of belonging? Blog has been left unatended for a while just didn't have the mood to. It's like losing the initiative, am I losing interest in blogging already? might be , these days I lost interest in many things. Back to basics, back to being me~ back to top? |